Dr. Jordan Soll is proud to be a certified Bioclear provider and to also be a course director for Bioclear in Toronto.
Dr. Jordan Soll on CityLine
What is Bioclear?
The Bioclear Method is a technique through which we can conservatively accomplish a number of goals. One of the primary uses of this method is to fill in the small spaces we refer to as black triangles, areas in between teeth where gum tissue may have receded or was never present. More people, as they get older, find that they seem to notice black triangles in their smile. Additionally, the Bioclear Method may be performed on larger gaps in between teeth and even to rebuild entire smiles in an affordable, precise manner that achieves long lasting results.
The Bioclear technique consists of wrapping individual teeth with dental composite material using a matrix that achieves the desired form. The result of this precise method is outstanding beauty and functionality.
How Bioclear stands out
Bioclear is a type of bonding process, but is different from traditional bonding, which is somewhat antiquated in technique. Though there are still instances in which traditional bonding is suitable, the Bioclear Method allows us to more precisely achieve fuller, stronger, and more attractive results without the need for extensive structural alterations.
In addition to standing out when compared to traditional bonding, there are several reasons the Bioclear Method stands out compared to porcelain veneers, as well:
- In most cases, porcelain veneer treatment requires the alteration of natural tooth structure. For this reason, veneers are a permanent cosmetic enhancement that must be kept up for life. The Bioclear Method is conservative, adding to rather than taking away from the structure of a tooth or teeth. Being an additive technique, Bioclear actually strengthens treated teeth.
- Should a porcelain veneer chip or crack due to excessive force or injury, repair often involves the replacement of the entire veneer. With Bioclear’s dental composite technique, it is possible to reshape a damaged tooth quickly and affordably.
- The Bioclear Method makes cosmetic enhancement more accessible due to its more affordable cost.
Being not only trained in the Bioclear Method but also an active instructor in Toronto, Dr. Soll has the extensive expertise you can count on for your smile transformation. Learn more about the services available at Aesthetics in Dentistry by scheduling your visit today.
- Bioclear Teeth in Toronto – Toronto dental patients learn more about how Bioclear can improve the appearance of their teeth and smile
- Bioclear Treatment Toronto – Toronto dental patients learn more about Bioclear Treatment
- Bioclear Teeth, Toronto – Learn more about how to improve the appearance of your teeth with Bioclear in Toronto